Documents to be provided related to building block 4 (IPLS development methodology)
To proof that you understand and follow the IPLS development methodology, you should provide at least following documents:
- A description of how you have implemented the core values of Agile.
- A description of the different phases of your development methodology.
- A description of a typical sprint planning.
- A description of how you handle documentation, planning and budgets.
- A description of the project management tools you use to streamline the IPLS development methodology.
Visit the IPLS wiki for more info about IPLS related topics